- Ventilates moisture and heat to keep tendons cool
- Warms to body temperature for a custom fit
- ThinLine does not absorb water so boots won’t shift or rub
- Anti-microbial to prevent skin problems and allows use on multiple horses
- The only closed front dressage boot lined with ThinLine protection
- 100% breathable
Ready to stop replacing boots? Choose ThinLine. The most durable product on the market. ThinLine is known for its longevity. Average lifespan in heavy use: 4-5 years. One year 100% replacement product warranty. So go ahead, ride in them and turn out in them!
ThinLine Closed Front Sport Boots have a completely closed front with double velcro and elastic closures. This is a light, but extremely protective and durable boot. ThinLine will mold to the horses’ legs creating a semi-custom fit. ThinLine does not absorb water and won’t shift or rub. The soft vinyl outer shell offers a low-cost leather look and is lined with ThinLine material that no arena dirt will stick to. ThinLine ventilates to keep tendons cool.