ThinLine Bell Boot with Sheepskin Trim
- Made with a strong, synthetic, outer shell and lined with ThinLine material
- Trimmed with genuine sheepskin on the hide
- Offers impact protection superior to other bell boots
- Designed to protect the horse during work or turnout
- Built slightly shorter than most turnout boots, these will not interfere with work
- ThinLine will not absorb water and does not generate heat
- Anti-fungal to protect against fungus and rain rot
- This boot is lined with genuine sheepskin on the hide for comfort and a great look in the show arena
Jumpers and eventers need protection from fences and dressage horses who overreach or are just learning piaffe or passage and need a little help to make sure they stay safe and sound.
30-day satisfaction guarantee. One year warranty. Hassle-Free Returns
Available in Black in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
Care Instructions: Bell boots can be hosed or sponged off with water or wiped down with ThinLine Cleaners. They can be machine washed, any machine with no agitator, with a mild detergent. Hang boots to dry. Machine wash in cold water. We recommend a little scotch guard on the sheepskin to keep stains at bay.