ThinLine Bell Boot
- Made with a strong, synthetic, outer shell and lined with shock-absorbing ThinLine material
- Offers impact protection superior to other bell boots
- Designed to protect the horse during work or turnout
- Built slightly shorter than most turnout boots and will not interfere with work
- ThinLine will not absorb water and does not generate heat
- Anti-fungal to protect against fungus and rain rot
This boot is designed for working horses. Jumpers and eventers to protect from fences and Dressage horses who over-reach or are just learning piaffe and need a little help to make sure they stay safe and sound. 30-day satisfaction guarantee. One year warranty. Hassle-Free Returns.
Available in Black in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
Care Instructions: Bell boots can be hosed or sponged off with water or wiped down with ThinLine Cleaners. They can be machine washed, any machine with no agitator, with a mild detergent. Hang boots to dry. Machine wash in cold water.
Velcro Bell Boot