Open Front Jump Schooling Horse Boot
The only hard shell open front boot lined with ThinLine Protection
- Warms to body temperature for a custom fit
- ThinLine does not absorb water so boots won’t shift or rub
- Infused with anti-microbial agents to prevent skin issues, allowing use on multiple horses
- ThinLine conforms to the leg and ventilates to keep tendons cool
- Dirt will not stick to the ThinLine lining
- Performance, style, and durability make these boots the choice of professionals on the Grand Prix circuit like Kent Farrington, Beezie Madden, Anne Kursiniski, and Fernando Cardenas
Ready to stop replacing boots? Choose ThinLine. The most durable product on the market, ThinLine is known for its longevity. The average lifespan in heavy use: 4-5 years. One year 100% replacement product warranty.
The pliable, yet firm plastic shell protects tendons from impact, while the ThinLine lining disperses shock and promotes healthy conditions for the horses’ legs. The moulding ability of the lining allows this boot to fit a variety of horses while still providing a tight, custom fit. These boots are infused with USDA approved anti-fungal agents to prevent spreading skin diseases.
It’s very nice to combine the ThinLine open front schooling boot with the ThinLine Ankle Schooling boot!
9″ tall x 7″ wide. The ThinLine material will mould to the horse’s leg, creating a custom fit.
Tack Care Instructions
ThinLine Tack is extremely easy to take care of. We do strongly recommend using our all-natural ThinLine Cleaners when wiping down and cleaning your ThinLine Tack. It works great for our reins, boots, girths and more. Using baby wipes or a little simple dish soap works well for quick cleans up too.
To ensure the longevity of your ThinLine Tack. It is important to keep it away from chemicals such as Show Sheen, Fly Sprays, Leather Oils, etc. This can cause the ThinLine foam to harden. Be certain to clean thoroughly if they come in contact. If you are conditioning a leather portion of ThinLine Tack, we recommend using a paste-like style to control the application.