The look of a sheepskin pad without the extra bulk!
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit
- Shaped wither profile and spine free channel
- 95% shock absorption
- Minimizes rider movement for a quieter seat
- Sleek design fits under both off the rack and custom saddles allowing for a close contact feel
- ThinLine’s open-cell technology provides 100% breathability and a non-slip saddle fit.
- Gives riders the look of sheepskin without the bulk, high maintenance, and cost of a full sheepskin pad
Our ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls has a high quality quilted cotton base pad and trimmed with luxurious sheepskin. Creating a contoured wither profile and spine free channel. This design allows the pad to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place, allowing the horse to work effectively through their back. Delivering the maximum in shock absorbency in the minimum thickness. Add this pad under your well-fitting saddle for maximum comfort for both horse and rider.
ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls is designed with pockets to allow for shims to help achieve ideal saddle fit. Useful for riding multiple horses, horses in training and ageing horse. Shims are sold separately.
ThinLine pads are used to improve both horse and rider. Riders find softer seats and less saddle movement in a low maintenance saddle pad. Horses seek the comfort of a breathable pad that releases heat and moisture. Both enjoying the 95% shock absorption on the horse’s and rider’s spine.
Available in Small, Medium and Large. Comes in Brown, Natural, White and Black.
Note: Small is only available in Black or White
Looking for a half pad with sheepskin completely underneath?
Check out the ThinLine Sheepskin Comfort Half Pad.
- Fits 16.5″ saddles and smaller
- 21″ – 53.3 cm in total length
- 20.5″ – 52.1 cm spine length
- 11″ – 28 cm front drop
- 7.5″ – 19.1 cm rear drop