ThinLine Seat Saver … and Seat Maker
Perfect for riders with back pain, sitting fractures and riders spending many hours in the saddle!
The ThinLine Seat Saver lets riders enjoy the shock-absorbing performance of our saddle pads. Experience the ThinLine magic for yourself! Provides exceptional comfort for riders spending many hours in the saddle. You will find yourself sitting closer and quieter, giving you more time to adjust your aids. Seat Savers are the thinnest of all ThinLine products, you will forget it is there until you take it off. It is a fantastic way to see for yourself how so little can do so much, for both you and your horse.
For Close Contact, Dressage, All-Purpose, Endurance and Western Saddles.
- Outstanding comfort for all of your rides
- Improves equitation by quieting the seat
- Incredibly thin
- Superior shock absorption
But there is more!
And more …!
Have you ever tried our reins? For riders with painfull fingers/hands, non-slip, perfect for rainy days! Click here for more info!
- Jumping / Close Contact Seat Saver – 17.25″ long from pommel to cantle, 12.5″ across the seat
- All-Purpose Seat Saver – 18.75″ long from pommel to cantle, 12.75″ across the seat
- Dressage Seat Saver – 19.5″ long from pommel to cantle, 14″ across the seat
- Western Seat Saver – 16 3/4″ long from pommel to cantle, 15″ across the seat