ThinLine Western Cotton Liner
Lightweight, Breathable Liner with Maximum Protection
The ideal western cotton liner to be used with your wool pads! High-performance Ultra ThinLine panels sewn onto a quality quilted cotton base pad. Providing maximum comfort with minimum bulk. The Ultra ThinLine provides 95% shock absorption, a non-slip surface while being completely breathable. Allowing heat and moisture to leave the horse’s skin.
Complete with a contoured wither profile and pockets to add shims for saddle fit adjustment. Choose between Ultra Thinline (3/16″) and ThinLine Plus (1/4″) Shims in either Front, Bridging or Rear. Shims are sold separately
- High-performance Ultra ThinLine panels sewn onto the quality quilted cotton base pad
- Contoured wither profile for comfort
- Pocket to add shims for saddle fit adjustment
- Easy care, machine washable
- Helps riders sit the gaits and gives the ultimate close contact feel
- Ulitmate in shock absorption, encouraging your horse to round and lift its back
- Non-slip prevents saddle slip in both directions
- Better saddle fit
- Reduces rider movement
- Protects horses back
ThinLine Western Cotton Liner is used to improve both comforts for horse and rider. Riders find softer seats and less saddle movement in a low maintenance saddle pad. Horses seek the relief of a breathable pad that releases heat and moisture. Both enjoying the 95% shock absorption on the horse’s and rider’s spine. Endorsed by Saddle Fitters, Veterinarians and Surgeons.
Available in Round (28″), Medium (28″ x 28″) and Large (32″ x 30″)
Want more? Check out this pad in Felt!
Cotton Saddle Pad Care Instructions
Machine wash cold in front loading washer. Turn the ThinLine to the inside if using a washer with an agitator. Spin to remove excess water. Hang to dry naturally with no heat source, including the sun. Using a fan speeds the drying process.
If you have a white pad, you may use bleach products such as Soft Scrub on the ThinLine material as well as using a little bleach in the wash cycle.
To ensure the longevity of your ThinLine Tack. It is important to keep it away from chemicals such as Show Sheen, Fly Sprays, Leather Oils, etc. This can cause the ThinLine foam to harden. Be certain to clean thoroughly if they come in contact. If you are conditioning a leather portion of ThinLine Tack, we recommend using a paste-like style to control the application.
All pads come with a one-year full replacement warranty when following our care instructions. When care instructions are followed, our cotton pads are proving to have an expected longevity of 7-8 years.
Round Skirt (great for a barrel, endurance, and australian saddles):
- 25.5″ – 64.8 cm total length
- 25″ – 63.5 cm spine length
- 15.5″ – 39.4 cm front drop
- 12.25″ – 31.1 cm rear drop
- 27″ – 71.1 cm total length
- 28″ – 71.1 cm spine length
- 14″ – 35.6 cm front drop
- 13.5″ – 34.3 cm rear drop
- 30.75″ – 78.1 cm total length
- 30.75 – 78.1 cm spine length
- 18″ – 45.7 cm front drop
- 17″ – 43.2 cm rear drop