ThinLine Busy Buddy Horse Calmer
ThinLine Busy Buddy, the ultimate relaxation tool!
Benefits and Features of our Busy Buddy
- Stops fretting, biting, kicking in the cross ties,
- Encourage the horse to relax
- Perfect aid for clipping, farrier, vet, etc.
What can de Thinline Busy Buddy do for my rather nervous horse?
The ThinLine Busy Buddy Horse Calmer is the perfect way to encourage your horse to relax in a variety of situations without using supplements, medications, or harsh techniques such as twitches. Developed for all horses, young and old! Both provide instant drug-free relaxation!
Should I get the Halter Busy Buddy or the Bridle Busy Buddy?
This depends on the situation you would like to use the Busy Buddy;
What is the Halter Busy Buddy Horse Calmer?
- Stops fretting, biting, and kicking in the cross ties.
- Provides them with a relaxing toy during clipping and grooming.
- Gently introduces the sensation of a bit in the mouth while encouraging relaxation and chewing.
- Pacifies horses’ for the vet, without using sedatives.
- Entertains horses during farrier work.
- Used while lunging without a bridle; encourages relaxation of the jaw and muscles over the back.
What is the Bridle Busy Buddy Horse Calmer?
Is specially designed to be used with a bridle and a bit.
- Keeps horses from chewing on those expensive reins!
- Entertains your horse while standing around at horse shows.
- Lunging in a bridle? Add the Bridle Busy Buddy for more relaxation.
How does it work?
Historically we work our horses until they relax. Now we can relax our horses before beginning to work with them.
When horses are relaxed we can see gentle chewing, licking, or saliva which looks like foam. We discovered that activating the jaw generates relaxation throughout the horse’s entire body and brain.
The Busy Buddy stimulates the relaxation process in all horses. We believe this is the most profound product for the health and well-being of horses introduced to the equestrian world.
What is the ThinLine Busy Budy made of?
Made of industrial, hospital-grade Latex tubing, ThinLine bit guards, elasticised rope, and 2 clips for the Halter Busy Buddy or one clip and a ring for the Bridle Busy Buddy.
What size of the Busy Buddy do you need?
Halter Busy Buddy,
- 18″ – 71,12cm in length
- 10″ – 25.4 cm of Latex
- Fits halters up to size Horse
Oversize Halter Busy Buddy
- 31″ – 78.74cm in length
- 14″ – 35.56cm of Latex
- Fits halter size Oversize and Draft
Bridle Busy Buddy
- 19“- 48.26 cm in length,
- 8″ – 20.32 cm of Latex.
Can I adjust the length of the Busy Buddy myself?
Yes, you can! If you need to shorten simply remove the hook with a pair of pliers, cut off the rope to the perfect length and reinstall the clip.
Minor size adjustments; raise or lower the halter.
How to fit your ThinLine Busy Buddy?
The Busy Buddy should fit loosely in the horse’s mouth, it should not pull the corners of their mouth.
Find the position where they begin to chew.
So, still not convinced?
Read all about our ThinLine reviews