ThinLine Seat Saver
The Seat Saver is perfect for riders with back pain, sitting fractures and riders spending many hours in the saddle!
Benefits and Features of our Seat Saver
- Comfort for riders spending many hours in the saddle
- Close contact feel
- Improves equitation by quieting the seat
Why do you need a ThinLine Seat Saver?
The ThinLine Seat Saver lets riders enjoy the shock-absorbing performance of our saddle pads. Provides exceptional comfort for riders spending many hours in the saddle. You will find yourself sitting closer and quieter, giving you more time to adjust your aids. Seat Savers are the thinnest of all ThinLine products, you will forget it is there until you take it off. It is a fantastic way to see for yourself how so little can do so much, for both you and your horse. Experience the ThinLine magic for yourself!
For what saddles can the Seat Saver be used?
There is a ThinLine Seat Saver for:
- Jumping/Close Contact,
- Western Saddles
Jumping / Close Contact Seat Saver
- 17,25″ – 43,80 cm long from pommel to cantle,
- 12,5″ – 31,75 cm across the seat
All-Purpose Seat Saver
- 18,75″ – 47,60 cm long from pommel to cantle,
- 12,75″ – 32,40 cm across the seat
Dressage Seat Saver
- 19,5″ – 49,55 cm long from pommel to cantle,
- 14″ – 35,60 cm across the seat
Endurance (English) Seat Saver
- 16.5″ – 41,90 cm long from pommel to cantle
- 15.5″ – 39,35 cm across the seat
Western Seat Saver
- 16 3/4″ – 42,55 cm long from pommel to cantle,
- 15″ – 38,10 cm across the seat
- ThinLine Stirrup Wraps
- ThinLine Seat Saver – Sitting Bone & Balance shims
- ThinLine English Reins
- ThinLine Insoles
So, still not convinced?
Read more about ThinLine reviews