ThinLine Busy Buddy
ThinLine Busy Buddy, the ultimate relaxation tool!
Stops fretting, biting, kicking in the cross ties. The perfect clipping aid, grooming aid, farrier aid, equine vet aid, etc.
The Busy Buddy is the perfect way to encourage your horse to relax in a variety of situations without having to use supplements, medications, or harsh techniques such as twitches. Developed for all horses, young and old! Both provide instant drug-free relaxation!
What about the Halter Busy Buddy?
- Stops fretting, biting, and kicking in the cross ties.
- Provides them with a relaxing toy during clipping and grooming.
- Gently introduces the sensation of a bit in the mouth while encouraging relaxation and chewing.
- Pacifies horses’ for the vet, without using sedatives.
- Entertains horses during farrier work.
- Used while lunging; encourages relaxation of the jaw and muscles over the back.
What about the Bridle Busy Buddy?
Is specially designed to be used with a bridle and a bit.
- Keeps horses from chewing on those expensive reins!
- Entertains your horse while standing around at horse shows.
- Lunging in a bridle? Add the Bridle Busy Buddy for more relaxation.
How does it work?
Historically we work our horses until they relax. Now we can relax our horses and then begin work.
When horses are relaxed we can see gentle chewing, licking, or saliva which looks like foam. We discovered that activating the jaw generates relaxation throughout the horse’s entire body and brain.
The Busy Buddy stimulates the relaxation process in all horses. We believe this is the most profound product for the health and well-being of horses introduced to the equestrian world.
Try this amazing new tool today!
Made of industrial, hospital-grade Latex tubing, ThinLine bit guards, elasticised rope, and 2 clips for the Halter Busy Buddy or one clip and a ring for the Bridle Busy Buddy.
- Halter Busy Buddy, 31″/78.74cm in length, 10″/25.4 cm of Latex.
- Bridle Busy Buddy, 19“/48.26 cm in length, 8″/20.32 cm of Latex.
If you need to shorten simply remove the hook with a pair of pliers, cut off the rope to the perfect length and reinstall the clip.
Minor size adjustments; raise or lower the halter.
What about the fitting?
The Busy Buddy should fit loosely in the horse’s mouth, it should not pull the corners of their mouth.
Find the position where they begin to chew.