One of our Best Selling Half Pads!
- Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs
- Reduces rider movement and prevents saddle slip
- Contoured spine free channel for comfort
- 95% shock absorption
- Breathable to release heat and moisture
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance
- Low profile pad, measuring 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel.
Find out why the ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad is one of the best selling half pads! Made with Ultra ThinLine over a high quality quilted cotton base pad. Creating a contoured wither profile and spine free channel. This design allows the pad to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place, allowing the horse to work effectively through their back. Delivering the maximum in shock absorbency in the minimum thickness. Add this pad under your well-fitting saddle for maximum comfort for both horse and rider.
Designed with pockets to allow for shims to help achieve ideal saddle fit. Useful for riding multiple horses, horses in training and ageing horse. Shims are sold separately.
Need shims? Click here for the Shims to go in this half pad.
ThinLine pads are used to improve both horse and rider. Riders find softer seats and less saddle movement in a low maintenance saddle pad. Horses seek the comfort of a breathable pad that releases heat and moisture. Both enjoying the 95% shock absorption on the horse’s and rider’s spine.
Looking to add more of the sheepskin half pad look? Check out the ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls
- Fits 16.5″ saddles and smaller
- 21″ – 53.3 cm total length
- 19.5″ – 49.5 cm spine length
- 11″ – 28 cm front drop
- 7.25″ – 18.4 cm rear drop