ThinLine Dressage Saddle Pad
The Dressage Saddle Pad is an Excellent Every Day Schooling Pad with all benefits of the famous ThinLine material.
Benefits and Features of our ThinLine Dressage Saddle Pad:
- Ultimate protection for both rider and your horse
- Reduces rider movement and prevents saddle slip
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit
- Contoured wither profile and spine-free channel
Why would you choose the ThinLine Dressage Saddle Pad?
This is a perfect pad to hold up to everyday riding and training. The Dressage Saddle Pad provides all the shock absorption protection where you need it. Add to a heavy-duty quilted cotton saddle pad, and creates a breathable durable saddle pad.
Does your saddle needs altering?
Designed with pockets to allow for shims to help achieve an ideal saddle fit.
You can use shims for:
- Useful for riding multiple horses,
- horses in training
- ageing horse with a swayback
Or you can add the full shim to “upgrade” the ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad to ThinLine+. This is perfect for horses with a sensitive back, when treating Kissing spine, high wither, etc. Learn so much more about the Saddle fitting solutions.
Do you choose ThinLine+ or Ultra ThinLine?
What is Ultra ThinLine?
- This is our Thinnest version
- Designed to protect both horses’ and riders’ backs!
- Perfect for Close Contact riders
- Reduces rider movements
- Doesn’t amplify the seat
What is Thinline+?
- Designed for beginning riders,
- Perfect in high-impact situations
- Helps horses with sore backs.
- Endorsed by Veterinarians,
- Even for kissing spine.
It is the #1 choice of Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists. Top choice of many great riders, for example, Kent Farrington rides every horse, every day in a ThinLinePlus Contour pad, and has done so for more than a decade.
Will the Dressage Saddle Pad fit for my saddle?
- Total length: 24″ – 61 cm
- Spine length: 22″ – 55.9 cm
- Front drop: 22.5″ – 57.2 cm
- Rear drop: 22″ – 55.9
How do you take care of your ThinLine Dressage Saddle Pad?
You can simply wash the Dressage Saddle Pad in the front-loading washer with cold. Turn the ThinLine to the inside if using a washer with an agitator. Spin to remove excess water. Hang to dry naturally with no heat source, including the sun. Using a fan speeds the drying process.
If you have a white pad, you may use bleach products such as Soft Scrub on the ThinLine material as well as using a little bleach in the wash cycle.
Read more about abut the Warranty, Guarantee & Care
- ThinLine Numnah Dressage Saddle Pad
- ThinLine Close Contact Numnah Saddle Pad
- ThinLine Dressage Woven Wool Saddle Pad
- ThinLine Dressage Girth
Still not convinced?
Read all about the Thinline reviews.