ThinLine Basic Half Pad
Our Basic Half Pads are Pure ThinLine performance foam. Designed to be used over your daily pad and under your saddle.
Benefits and Features of our Basic Half Pad:
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s back
- Very discrete design
- Provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
Why would you choose the ThinLine Basic Half Pad?
Your saddle doesn’t need any altering and fits perfectly for you and your horse? then look no further!
The discrete ThinLine Basic Half Pad is designed to be used over your daily pad and under your saddle for 95% shock absorption on both horse and rider. Can be added to custom and well-fitting saddles without affecting the fit to the horse. It can be used in between saddle en saddle pad or under the saddle pad as Thinline is fully breathable.
Do you need the ThinLine+ or Ultra ThinLine ?
What is Ultra ThinLine?
- This is our Thinnest version
- Designed to protect both horses and riders’ backs!
- Perfect for Close Contact riders
- Reduces rider movements
- Doesn’t amplify the seat
What is Thinline+?
- Designed for beginning riders,
- Perfect in high impact situations
- Helps horses with sore backs.
- Endorsed by Veterinarians,
- Even for kissing spine.
It is the #1 choice of Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists. Top choice of many great riders, for example, Kent Farrington rides every h
orse, every day in a ThinLinePlus Contour pad, and has done so for more than a decade.
Would you like to ride a lifetime and how can we help you with that?
- ThinLine material reduces the aches and pains drastically
- Reduces shocks, weight and heat
- Our pads are 95% shock absorption
- Both your horse and yourself can only benefit
- ThinLine is the only saddle pad endorsed by Spinal Surgeons – See The Riders Pain-Free Back” by Dr. James Warson.
What size to pick for the Basic Half Pad?
- Fits most saddles up to 16″
- 17.5″ – 43.8cm Spine Length
- 18.25″ – 46.40 cm Total Length
- 8″ – 20.3 cm Front drop
- 6.25″ – 15.9 cm Rear Drop
- Fits most 16.5″ – 18″ saddles
- 19.5″ – 49.5cm Spine Length
- 20.5″ – 52.1cm Total Length
- 9″ – 22.9 cm Front drop
- 7″ – 17.8 cm Rear Drop
- Advice: We evolved to getting to the large contour pads instead because it is far better in testing. Here is the link: Large Contour Pad
Doubting between the Basic Half Pad or Contoured Pad?
The main difference between the Basic Half Pad and the Contoured pad is that the contoured pad will add protection under the stirrup bar.
How do you take care of your ThinLine Basic Half Pad?
These pads don’t require washing. You can hose them off or simply use a baby wipe. Basic ThinLine Pads can last a decade or more. For White pads, feel free to use products like Soft Scrub or place the pad in a bucket of water with some bleach.
- ThinLine Contoured Basic Half pad
- ThinLine Trimmed Basic Half pad
- ThinLine Perfect Fit Pad
- ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad
- ThinLine Dressage Saddle pad
You can click on the pictures to go to the product.
So, still not convinced?
Read all about our reviews.