ThinLine Close Contact Numnah Saddle Pad
Classic Fitted Cotton Nummah Look
- Ultimate protection for both your back and your horse’s back
- Ultra ThinLine over heavy-duty quilted cotton for durability and everyday use
- Contoured wither profile and spine free channel for comfort
- Shimmable for fine-tuning saddle fit
- Encourages horses to lift and engage through the back
- Quiets rider movement, clearing the way for better communication and connection using lighter aids
- Single unit solves slipping issues by eliminating the need for two pads and keeps the ThinLine right where you need it
The ThinLine Close Contact Fitted Cotton Saddle Pad solves your two pad slipping issues with this all in one saddle pad. The Thinline provides all the shock absorption protection where you need it. Add to a heavy-duty quilted cotton saddle pad, creates a breathable durable saddle pad. This is a perfect pad to hold up to everyday riding and training. And of course the white for competition intention.
Designed with pockets to allow for shims to help achieve ideal saddle fit. Useful for riding multiple horses, horses in training and ageing horse. Shims are sold separately.
ThinLine pads are used to improve both comforts for horse and rider. Riders find softer seats and less saddle movement in a low maintenance saddle pad. Horses seek the relief of a breathable pad that releases heat and moisture. Both enjoying the 95% shock absorption on the horse’s and rider’s spine. Endorsed by Saddle Fitters, Veterinarians, and Surgeons.
Cotton Saddle Pad Care Instructions
Machine wash cold in front loading washer. Turn the ThinLine to the inside if using a washer with an agitator. Spin to remove excess water. Hang to dry naturally with no heat source, including the sun. Using a fan speeds the drying process.
If you have a white pad, you may use bleach products such as Soft Scrub on the ThinLine material as well as using a little bleach in the wash cycle.
All pads come with a one-year full replacement warranty when following our care instructions. When care instructions are followed, our cotton pads are proving to have an expected longevity of 7-8 years.
- 23″ – 58.4 cm total length
- 22.5″ – 57.2 cm spine length
- 21.5″ – 54.1 cm front drop
- 8″ – 20.3 cm rear drop
- 17.25″ – 43.8 cm flap width